Thursday, February 02, 2023

Unaffordable justice




The quest for cosmic justice?

Broken.
A GRE General Test book?
Bespoken
(but not for me)

Past dreams gone off to Book Off ...

for free
No credits nor payment requested
Utopian
(only way I can be)

No property: I can't go home 
unless I become an Ibis Hotel Man;
No security: warmth withheld 
In hands pulled towards me.

Am I so wrong to worry about 
Security in Old Age
when the agency in my hands 
is crumbling?

Was I so wrong 
to choose to be landlocked 
in love's eternal trap?
No.

But I shall not shake;
For love's untidy evidence 
walks towards me 
Requiring more cash!

It's the Way of the World
A Payment to The System

No, there ain't no 
Cosmic Justice
 my friend

Not in this life, anyway,

***

The blessings I've had though!

Who cares if I 
give much away
for free?

***

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home